Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello Friends!!
 We all know that Yeast is was help bread to rise right? well did you know it can also cause your belly to rise. It can even cause you to have a rise in health problems ( yea i know that was terrible). Yeast also known as Candida can cause overgrowth if you have ever had or experienced an of these things:
*taken antibiotics
*taken birth control pills
*been pregnant
*eaten fast food
*gone through chemo
*have ever been under any amount of stress
Im pretty sure everyone can put a check next to atleast one of those things and multiple times on some as well. Many people think of yeast and immediately think of (lady parts) which i did as well, but come to find out if you suffer from any of these symptoms you could have an overgrowth of Candida:
*Athletes foot or any other fungal issues of the skin and nails
*digestive issues (bloating, gas, constipation, diahrrea
* reoccurring flu sypmtoms like colds
* frequent fatigue
* sugar craving
*Carbohydrate cravings
*joint or muscle pain
* mood swings or depression
The list can go on and on as to the health problems  over growth of yeast can cause and I AM NOT A DOCTOR(just incase i had you fooled for a few seconds:) so I am not saying if you have any of these symptoms you have too much yeast in your body.

So my main reasoning for blogging this is that i have experienced many of these things and I have started the candida cleanse as of Yesterday January 5th and i feel if i blog about it I will not want to give up because i will have my followers to keep me accountable. I am also hoping to help out my friends and to just help start 2011 off healthy and happy ( the typical new years resolution). So today was day 2 and i must say I am feeling better already.....i have to research more yeast free recipes so that i keep my tastebuds happy but tonight I am having Lourdes Chicken soup because it doesnt have Yeast and it is YUMMY!  I will try to blog every day (but i just might not beable to with 2 wild children)and next blog will be on foods i can and can not eat! My goal is to do this cleanse for a whole month, however I am gonna focus on 14 days and go from there! Prayers and encouragement are greatly appreciated and as I have heard Day 3 can be the most difficult (which will be tomorrow). I cant wait to feel and look better and I encourage any of you to take on this challenge if you feel drawn to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment