Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Change of Heart

Sharing my health tips and progress during my yeast cleanse are no good if I am doing it to bring glory to myself!  The Lord placed me in a conversation the other day where I found myself telling the person "Blogging is great, but if you are not focused on God while doing it then you shouldn't do it."HELLO!!! Total conviction as the words were exiting my mouth. That is why I have decided to change my Blog from Stop The Yeast From Rising to Conviction Of The Heart! I can still share the progress  of my cleanse but the focus will not be just on me but on The Lord as well! With that being a loud and clear conviction I know The Lord places things, people and conversations in our lives for the purpose of conviction and I believe it's about time I start recognizing them. My convictions will also be mixed in with what I am learning about God and about myself through reading (my first book ever) Idols Of The Heart. Conviction seems like something I can write or blog alot about because The more you are convicted The more you will grow and we dont ever want to stop growing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I totally feel that same conviction from God when I blog. If I do it when I want to, and write about what I want to, He convicts me and reminds me it is about Him. I titled it Pursuing Him for darn sakes! :) Haha. Glad I'm not alone in this conviction and I love your idea. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete